Saturday 13 October 2007

It starts here

This is a first for me and a chance to get messages across to people who share my concern and frustration about how things are being handled or mishandled by the Wakefield district labour party, Wakefield Metropolitan District Council and four labour controlled Parliamentary seats with over 34 years in power and who seem to regularly fumble their chances to make things better in my part of the former West Ridings of Yorkshire. (More about the cast of characters, including the two Blairite/Brownite Ministers who are always up for a photo opportunity but seldom around when people really need them)

It also gives me a chance to focus on the issues that people face in living their lives in Pontefract South and across the new constituency that is Normanton Pontefract and Castleford.

I must pass on big thanks to Phil Thomas our 2008 candidate for Pontefract North who has helped me get off to a start in the Blogiverse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new blog, it's really coming along. Find an image you like and we'll have a snazzy title for you in no time. Cheerio, Phil.