Sunday 25 April 2010

I just voted for you!

Postal votes have now been mailed to those people who prefer to vote by post. Previous experience says that people who receive a postal ballot are likely to respond quite speedily and this leads to the nice situation on the doorstep when people actually start a conversation with "I have just voted for you!"

I must admit after 14 days of pounding the streets across the district, that is music to my ears. Thank You!

For those with postal votes who may wish to ask further questions before voting, please send me an email, drop me a line or call 733975 and I will do all I can to answer as soon as I can.

For the many people across Pontefract South, who take the opportunity to vote in the local elections on May 6th, I hope to get to meet as many of you as I can between know and then. But if I don't get to walk up your path please give me a call, send me a note, or an email if there are questions that you wish to ask and again I will try to address them promptly.

No comments: