Saturday 15 March 2014

Quality of Life - A question for you..

I got into politics so that I could stand up for some fairly simple personal principles. 

That big government tends to be costly, but not necessarily great. That taxpayers money is mostly more useful in their own pockets, and that any tax that the Council collects should be spent wisely, not just spent.

All that said, I also feel that if we can, we should try to apply the principle of betterment when we are doing “stuff”. So I have a question for my readers/viewers. In your view, what are the key things that the council does that link directly to your quality of life?  Also, what does WMDC do that has a direct impact on you and yours that could be done more effectively? 

Please send me an email via geoff.walsh.npc@gmail.com or, stop me and tell me, when you see me out and about.

Thanks

Geoff

No comments: