Sunday 30 March 2008

Eat my Hat continued...

Later Friday afternoon our MP the Minister arranged an open session for people to drop in to explain their concerns about traffic and transport in Pontefract.

I have previously commented that this is something that happens every couple of years and then everything goes quiet and not much happens.

Well a number of people were invited, they were each given a questionnaire and allowed to talk with people from a number of agencies. However most were hoping that they would start to hear about ways forward as opposed to the same thing that happened in 2002,2004,2006 and now apparently 2008.

Very helpful from my point of view as I had the chance to catch up with a number of people who would be delighted to see me eat my hat in response to delivery of solutions. A number of people told me my hat is still safe...sorry to hear that really.

No comments: